Friday, September 16, 2016

The Astarapomp Dossier: An epistolary Weird Fiction story



So, I've been slowly creating a serial story as a gift for my father. It's told in an epistolary style, using letters, drawings and even a couple photographs I made in Photoshop. The plot is Weird fiction very much inspired by Lovecraft, Poe,William Hope Hodgson, Arthur Machen, Bram Stoker and others- with a little bit of John Keel (he of the Mothman Prophecies) thrown in. I was also very much inspired by the awesome "feelies" (I'm not the only one who has heard that word, right?) that the H. P. Lovecraft Historical Society includes with their Dark Adventure CDs.

I've recently decided to share this ongoing story with a larger audience. You can read it here:

The Astarapomp Dossier

No comments:

Post a Comment