Tuesday, August 13, 2019

The Scarecrow Harvest Festival!


After a year of hard work, my picture book is finally finished! It's pretty great seeing all my art and words in print. Putting this thing together really taught me a ton about layout and design. I even created my own font for the cover here.

As I designed each scarecrow character for the book, I wrote a few notes of background for each. I'd really like to flesh them out more and put them together in their own book in the style of The Goblin Companion by Brian Froud and Terry Jones. 

I'm actively looking into agents and publishers for The Scarecrow Harvest Festival, but in the meantime, you can get your own copy on Amazon. It's great for any kid (or adult, of course) who loves autumn and the harvest season.










No comments:

Post a Comment